Thursday, October 19, 2017

DOC'S MIND: GRAND RE-OPENING!!! (Welcome Back)




WELCOME BACK family & friends...
Announcing the grand re-opening of "DOC'S MIND".  After a 6-year break; I'm happy to say I'm officially reviving my blog again as a soapbox where I'll be sharing my mind, opinions, articles, rants, music, music reviews, music biz stories, and anything that interests me.  Due to my excitement, I'll also be kicking off new weekly posts & activities to keep this blog poppin' again & more interesting.  Hopefully we'll keep you coming back!!


New Activities:


*DAILY DOWNLOADS*

*WEEKLY URBAN RADIO SPIN CHARTS*

*WEEKLY BUMP IT OR DUMP IT REVIEWS*

*ARTIST BIRTHDAYS*

*MUSIC VIDEOS*


*PODCAST EPISODE NOTES & PHOTOS*



Additionally - to save myself the hassle of over-loading traffic, constant copyright infringement allegations, and to make it easier for yall to get your FREE MUSIC, please like/follow our (2) Facebook groups:  The Twisted Critics Podcast (Hosted by Tony G & Doc J) and Doc J Music & Entertainment.

Remember, if you are an artist/producer yourself, send music our way so we can check it out. Feel free to leave comments, and please follow/bookmark this blog if you like it... And tell a friend to tell a friend.  The more traffic I get here, the more downloads I will put up.  Enjoy & Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment