Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cris Rodriguez Comedy LIVE @ Jai Tai Showcase 5/2011

For anyone that doesn't know Cris Rodriguez (aka Biggie Brown), he's a big funny Mexican, LOL. He's my good friend, has a good taste in Rap/Hip-Hop music, an alumni from my college FAU, and one of my closest fraternity brothers. He used to be a fellow Floridian, straight from country-ass Okeechobee, but now lives all the way in Seattle, Washington. He's a new father, a criminal justice major, and has an incredibly in your face, funny sense of humor that I just knew was fit for comedy. Over the last year, he's been working the indie comedy circuit in lounges/clubs throughout Seattle, and getting funnier and funnier. I'm hoping he'll be blessing a stage in Florida in the very near future - you know I'll be there front row. Below is some video footage from one of his recent shows - please check my brotha out, and he can be reached via facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/crisrodriguez74. If you like him, let him know - Enjoy...


No comments:

Post a Comment