Friday, July 29, 2011

My Weekly Promos #2 (get 'em while they hot)

Alright folks...I'm part of 2 different record pools (TjsDjs & 4th Dimension) and weekly I'm sent typically 9 or more new records for me to rate, try to break, and get people to like. Since this blog is getting steady traffic now, I'm hoping I can get the music out quicker here as well. As said before, every promo contains a 'DJ pack' of each single; meaning you get a dirty version, clean version, instrumental, & artwork. So if you collect music, write, rap, record...feel free to remix anything I throw up here. All I ask is if you do record something, please send me a copy of it so I can check it out. Thanks!





> THE GAME - "Pot Of Gold" (ft. Chris Brown)
[Produced by: The Futuristics]
> PUSHA T - "Trouble On My Mind" (ft. Tyler The Creator)
[Produced by: The Neptunes]
> JAY-Z & KANYE WEST - "Otis"
[Produced by: Kanye West]
> LLOYD - "Be The One" (ft. Young Jeezy & Trey Songz)
[Produced by: Polow Da Don]
> WIZ KHALIFA - "No Sleep"
[Produced by: Benny Blanco & Detail]
> MARIO - "My Bed"
[Produced by: Deep Henderson & Chef Tone]

To save myself the embarassment of too much traffic here, constant copyright infringment allegiations, and to make it easier for yall to get your FREE MUSIC, ADD me on facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/doctorJ82 - to ask how to join my VIP WEEKLY PROMOS group to get ALL the FREE GIFTS. Stay tuned!

Remember, if you record something, send it my way so I can check it out. Feel free to leave comments, and please join/follow this blog if you like it. The more traffic I get here, the more downloads I will put up. Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment